|40x40px||Look up yume in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yume (夢?) is a Japanese word that means "dream", also "hope" or "vision". It may refer to:
- Dreams (film), a film by the Japanese director Akira Kurosawa
- "Yume" (song), a single released by Japanese singer Miwako Okuda
- Yume (Tenchi Muyo!), a character in the Japanese manga Tenchi Muyo!
- "Yume" (The Blue Hearts song), a song by The Blue Hearts
- Yume Kitaoka, one of the main characters in the Kanamemo anime/manga
- Hana to Yume, a shōjo manga magazine
- Nagai Yume, a Japanese television drama show
- Yume Bitsu, a Japanese psychedelic rock band
- YUMee, a children's television program in Ireland
- Yume nikki, a 2005 independent video game by homebrew Japanese developer Kikiyama
- Yume Tsukai, a Japanese manga and anime series
- Yume wa Yoru Hiraku, a Japanese song
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.