Patricia Beard felt that Nitta's research into international diplomacy made the manga much more interesting, and she also enjoyed the atypical characterisation of Yoshinaga. Holly Ellingwood felt that the manga was Nitta's "best storytelling and artistry to date" Leroy Douresseaux praised Nitta's "attention to detail". In a poll on About.com, the manga was the fourth "Best New Boy's Love Manga" of 2008.
- ↑ http://www.amazon.co.jp/公使閣下の秘密外交-HertZシリーズ-19-新田-祐克/dp/481305045X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1210955345&sr=1-1
- ↑ http://www.801media.com/?view=65
- ↑ http://www.mania.com/prime-ministers-secret-diplomacy-vol-01_article_83763.html
- ↑ http://www.activeanime.com/html/content/view/2479/36/
- ↑ http://www.comicbookbin.com/theprimeministerssecretdiplomacy001.html
- ↑ http://manga.about.com/od/recommendedreading/tp/2008NewYaoiPoll.htm
|40x40px||This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|