Tetsujin (鉄人?) is a Japanese word meaning "iron man". It may refer to:
- Tetsujin 28-go, a 1956 comic book written and illustrated by Mitsuteru Yokoyama
- Tetsujin Tiger Seven, a 1973 television series produced by P Productions
- Uchuu Tetsujin Kyodain, a 1976 television series created by Shotaro Ishinomori and Toei Company
- Daitetsujin 17, a 1977 television series created by Shotaro Ishinomori and Toei Company
- Andy Hug, a swiss muay thai, kyokushinkai and K-1 fighter
- Tetsujin, a fictional character in the Tekken video game series
- A track by Juno Reactor and Don Davis for The Matrix Revolutions, available on its soundtrack album.
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.