Starblaze Graphics was an imprint of The Donning Company, a publishing company established in 1978 to publish illustrated books. Notable Starblaze publications include Robert Asprin's MythAdventures series, as well as a graphic novel based on the first book. Donning also published a graphic version of the Thieves' World shared world anthology series, with art by Tim Sale.
Starblaze also published compilation reprints of the comics series Elfquest by Wendy and Richard Pini and A Distant Soil by Colleen Doran. The Pinis later sued Starblaze for continuing to publish Elfquest, and attempting to re-secure the rights to the A Distant Soil series. Starblaze countersued; the dispute was settled in 1988. A dozen Starblaze authors also sued Donning/Starblaze after the company folded the Starblaze division in 1989 and sold contracts and rights to multiple book properties to Schiffer Publishing.
Starblaze ceased operation in 1989.
- Buck Godot: PSmith (1 issue, December 1987)
- A Distant Soil: Immigrant Song (1 issue, August 1987)
- A Distant Soil: Knights of the Angel (1 issue, 1989)
- ElfQuest (4 issues, 1981 - 1984)
- Fortunes Friends
- MythAdventures (1978–1989)
- Thieves' World (6 issues, 1985 - 1987, the first three collected in Thieves' World Graphics, 1986)
|32px||This comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|