Shirow Miwa (三輪士郎 Miwa Shirō?, born November 9, 1978) is a Japanese mangaka and illustrator. He is best known as the writer and artist for the Dogs manga series, but has also contributed illustrations to various tribute books, and magazines, including Square Enix's Monthly Shōnen Gangan. Miwa sometimes publishes under the circle name of m.m.m. + Gee.
Shirow's debut manga, Black Mind, a short series created in collaboration with Darai Kusanagi, was serialized in Ultra Jump in 1999, and was followed by his first solo series, Dogs, which was serialized from 2000 to 2001. The sequel, Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, began serialization in 2005. In August 2008, the Dogs prequel and sequel were announced to have been licensed by Viz Media; Dogs was subsequently released in April 2009 as Dogs, Volume 0: Prelude using the Bullets & Carnage logo.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Dogs: Prelude, Volume 0: Shirow Miwa: Books". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "BACK NUMBERS 2000年11月号". Shueisha. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- ↑ "BACK NUMBERS 2001年7月号". Shueisha. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "BACK NUMBERS 2005年7月特大号". Shueisha. Retrieved 2009-03-28.
- ↑ "Viz Media Picks Up Miwa's Dogs, Mase's Ikigami Manga". Anime News Network. 2008-07-25. Retrieved 2008-08-06.
|40x40px||This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|