Sakura Strasse (さくらシュトラッセ?) is an eroge visual novel developed by Palette for the PC as a DVD. It was released on January 25, 2008. Sakura Strasse is Palette's seventh game. "Sakura" means cherry blossom in Japanese and "Strasse" means street in German. Its opening theme "Himitsu Recipe" (lit. "Secret Recipe") was sung by Miyuki Hashimoto and was included in her album Brilliant Moment.
Kusukusu provided the art for the game. There was a limited drama CD on the correspondence sales.
In the small shopping street called "Sakura Strasse", there is a European Food Restaurant "Kamome Tei". Harumi Ayase was born as an eldest son of the manager of the restaurant. After his father died, his mother managed the restaurant, but she came down with an illness. He attempts to become a chef, but he is unskilled. At that time, German witch Marie Rudel accidentally meet Harumi.
- Harumi Ayase (綾瀬 春美 Ayase Harumi?)
- Harumi is the main protagonist of the game.
- Marie Rudel Voiced by: Fūri Samoto
- Marie is a fan of Japanese manga and anime.
- Yuka Ayase (綾瀬 優佳 Ayase Yūka?) Voiced by: Kazane
- Yuka is an elder sister-in-law of Harumi.
- Karin Satomura (里村 かりん Satomura Karin?) Voiced by: Mio Ōkawa
- Karin is an old friend of Harumi.
- Lulli Voiced by: Honoka Imuraya
- Lulli is a familiar of Marie.
- ↑ (Japanese) "Brilliant Moment". Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved 2008-12-05.
- ↑ (Japanese) "ほめられてのびるらじおPP さくらシュトラッセ特別編". Suruga-ya.jp. Retrieved 2008-12-03.
- ↑ (Japanese) "世界初 本格派”萌えLED痛灯を4月1日より予約販売開始". Animax. 2010-04-02. Retrieved 2010-04-03.
- ↑ "Sakura Strasse Anime Delayed To 2010". Retrieved 2009-03-14.
- Official website (Japanese)
|32px||This visual novel-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|