They have animated a wide variety of content, from commercials for Shiseido, which included numerous of their original characters, such as the two penguins Rocky & Hopper (ロッキーとホッパー Rokkī to Hoppā?) , to the 3DCG anime TV series Digital Tokoro-san and their upcoming 3DCG anime film Samuroid Zero.
In 2004, POLYGON contributed the 3DCG parts for Production I.G's Mamoru Oshii-directed Innocence, the second feature anime film of the Ghost in the Shell universe, as well as his subsequent film, The Sky Crawlers.
- Digital Tokoro-san (デジタル所さん?) (2000 CG TV anime series for Nippon Television)
- Innocence: Ghost in the Shell (2004 Production I.G Mamoru Oshii-directed anime film; 3DCG animation parts)
- Samuroid Zero (Upcoming 3DCG anime film; announced at the 2005 Tokyo International Anime Fair)
- The Sky Crawlers (2008 Production I.G. Mamoru Oshii-directed anime film; 3DCG animation parts)
- Onimusha 2 (2002 Capcom video game)
- Winning Eleven Tactics (2003 Konami video game; opening video animation)
- Street Fighter IV (2008 Capcom video game; opening video animation)
- Metroid: Other M (2010 Nintendo video game)
- Resident Evil 5 (2009)
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (2010)
- Name: POLYGON PICTURES Inc. (株式会社ポリゴン・ピクチュアズ Kabushiki-gaisha Porigon Pikuchuazu?)
- Foundation: 22 July 1983
- President and CEO: Shuzo Shiota
- Headquarters: Minami-Azabu, Minato, Tokyo, Japan