Osamu Kobayashi (小林 治 Kobayashi Osamu?) (born January 10, 1964, in Tokyo) is a Japanese animator, illustrator, mechanic designer, and animation director. He originally directed avant garde shorts and music videos for Studio 4°C and has more recently done two TV series for Madhouse Studios.
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (TV) 2010 (Episode Director, Episode 5b)
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (TV) 2008 (Guest Director)
- Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora (TV) (2008)
- Paradise Kiss (TV) (2005)
- BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad (TV) (2004)
- Sweat Punch 2: End of the World (short - part of Grasshoppa! series) (2002)
- Table and Fishman (short - part of Digital Juice ) (2001)
- Captain Funk "Losin' My Way" (Music Video) (2001)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Wong, Amos. "Creator Profile: Osamu Kobayashi". Newtype USA. 6 (1) pp. 44–47. January 2007. ISSN 1541-4817.
- Osamu Kobayashi at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia
- Osamu Kobayashi at the Internet Movie Database
- Kojimorimoto.net - Osamu Kobayashi Bio (French)
- Kobayashi's Homepage (Japanese)
|40x37px||This article about one or more people who work in the anime industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|