Ordet (株式会社Ordet (オース) Kabushiki-gaisha Ōsu?) is a Japanese animation studio, founded in 2007 by ex-Kyoto Animation director Yutaka Yamamoto and other staff. The company initially served as a subcontractor before producing their first hit television series, Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens in collaboration with A-1 Pictures in 2008. They are set to produce their first fully solo production, Black Rock Shooter, in the spring of 2010.
Ordet was founded in 2007 by Yutaka Yamamoto after being fired by his former employer Kyoto Animation during the production of Lucky Star. After Lucky Star completed its run, several other Kyoto Animation staff left the company and followed Yamamoto. Together, they founded Ordet with approximately ¥ 3 million of capital stock.
- Yutaka Yamamoto - Company representative director, founder, staff director
- Shinobu Yoshioka - Staff director
- Satoshi Kadowaki - Animation director, key animator
- Emi Kesamaru - Art settings, background artist
- Yoko Takada - Key animator
- Shakugan no Shana Second (2007) - Production cooperation (OP 2)
- Sketchbook ~full color'S~ (2007) - Production cooperation (ep 11)
- Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens (2008) - Production assistance
- Tonari no 801-chan R (2009) - Production assistance
- Black Rock Shooter (2010) - Production
- ↑ "Black Rock Shooter Anime with Yutaka Yamamoto Confirmed for Spring (Updated)". Anime News Network. 2009-08-22. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- ↑ "Director Yutaka Yamamoto Talks About Lucky Star Firing". Anime News Network. 2008-06-12. Retrieved 2009-08-23.
- ↑ "Ordet Company Outline". Ordet. 2008-06-12. Retrieved 2009-08-23. (Japanese)