One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish is a 1960 children's book by Dr. Seuss. A simple rhyming book for learner readers, it is a book with a freewheeling plot about a boy and a girl, and the many amazing creatures they have for friends and pets. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish was part of the Beginner Book Video series which included Oh, the Thinks You Can Think! and The Foot Book.
- The Fedora Core 2 Test 2 announcement contained a "One bug, two bugs, tar bugs, su bugs" poem that resembled and parodied the original book as well as Green Eggs and Ham, another poem book by Dr. Seuss.
- An article on the scientific technique fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) was titled One FISH two FISH red FISH blue FISH. This book also inspired a book titled One Dad, Two Dads, Brown Dad, Blue Dads.
- An episode of Pokémon entitled One Team, Two Team, Red Team, Blue Team, shares a title concept to this book.
- An article in the May 2005 National Geographic on coral reef color was entitled One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, Why are Coral Reefs so Colorful?
- An Episode of season 2 of the hit TV Show The Simpsons is titled One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish
- One Fish, Two Fish, Crawfish, Bluefish: The Smithsonian Sustainable Seafood Cookbook is a cookbook with recipes specifically chosen for their environmental sustainability.
- An episode of season six of the TV show Entourage is titled "One Car, Two Car, Red Car, Blue Car."
- In one episode of TV show FlashForward, character Dyson Frost mentions this book while talking to Charlie Benford.
- In a comic strip of Cyanide & Happiness.
Theme park attraction
Template:Infobox Universal ride The book was the basis of a theme park attraction located at Universal's Islands of Adventure in the Seuss Landing area of the park, called "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish". The attraction has riders enter vehicles based on various colored fish from the book, and they must follow directions given on the ride to avoid getting wet. However, on days when it is too cold, the ride will operate without the water.