Natsuki Crisis Battle (なつきクライシスバトル?) is a 1995 video game that was released exclusively for the Japanese Super Famicom. The player must choose between eight humanoid characters. Fights take place in a Japanese gym, outside the high school, and in other locations. There is a lot of heavy dialogue in the game and the animation is in anime/manga style. In fact, the video game itself is based on the two-episode OVA and manga Natsuki Crisis which was serialized in the magazine Business Jump.
Characters and voice actors
- Natsuki Kisumi – Ai Orikasa
- Rina Takaoka - Yūko Miyamura
- Akira Kandori - Mari Mashiba
- Masaaki Yanagisawa - Nobuyuki Furuta
- Naoya Hondō - Nobuo Tobita
- Endo - Tōru Furusawa
- Bigaro Nabeshima - Naoki Makishima
- Tsuguo Nabeshima - Ken Narita
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Soundtrack Information". SNESmusic.org.
- ↑ Japanese title at super-famicom.jp (Japanese)
- ↑ "English-Japanese title screen translation". Video Game Den. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- ↑ "Basic game overview". Fight-A-Base. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
- ↑ "Anime reference". Atpages.jp. Retrieved 2011-05-16.
|32px||This fighting game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|