Nakaba Suzuki (鈴木央 Suzuki Nakaba?, born February 8, 1977 in Sukagawashi, Fukushima Prefecture) is a Japanese mangaka. Suzuki has published in both Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump and Shogakukan's Shōnen Sunday. He made his debut in 1994 with a story entitled "Revenge".
- Rising Impact (ライジングインパクト?) (1998-2002) (Weekly Shōnen Jump)
- Ultra Red (2002-2003) (Weekly Shōnen Jump)
- Boku to Kimi no Aida Ni (僕と君の間に?) (2004-2006) (Ultra Jump)
- Blizzard Axel (ブリザードアクセル?) (2005-2007) (Shōnen Sunday)
- Kongō Banchō (金剛番長?) (2007-current) (Shōnen Sunday)
|40x40px||This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|