Milk Morizono (森園みるく Morizono Miruku?, born December 25, 1957) is a Japanese mangaka. She mainly draws erotic manga for adult women. She made her debut in 1981 with Crazy Love Hisshouhou, published in Shōjo Comic. She is associated with the josei magazine, Feel Young. Matt Thorn has called her "the most popular and respected creator of erotic manga for women".
- Amore (Eros)
- Bondage Fantasy
- Cocktail Stories
- Hibi no Owaru ni (Tell People, to the End of Our Days)
- Kamigami no Tasogare (Götterdämmerung) (Twilight of the Gods)
- Let's Go to Bed
- Slave to Love
- Soshite Tsutaete
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Schodt, Frederik L. (1999). Dreamland Japan: Writings on Modern Manga (2 ed.). Stone Bridge Press. p. 207–212. ISBN 9781880656235.
- ↑ http://books.google.com/books?id=XiZ-SXfp50cC&pg=PA1941&dq=Milk+Morizono&ei=fx4OSvDbH4nQkwTQ_4yKDA&client=safari#PRA4-PT312,M1
- ↑ Thorn, Matt. "Matt's Shoujo Manga Photo Album". Retrieved 2009-05-17.
|40x40px||This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|