Masami Tsuda (津田 雅美 Tsuda Masami?, born in Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, on 9 July 1970) is a Japanese manga artist. She specialises in shōjo manga, the most famous being Kare Kano: His and Hers Circumstances, which is set in Kanagawa Prefecture.
- Meet Me Again Tomorrow in the Forest (あした また森であおうね Ashita Mata Mori de Aoune?) (1993)
- Busu to Himegimi (ブスと姫君?, "Ugly Girl and Princess") (1994)
- The Tiger and the Chameleon - A Promise for One Week (トラ と カメレオン Tora to Kamerion?) (1994)
- The Room Where An Angel Lives (天使の棲む部屋 Tenshi no Sumu Heya?) (1995)
- The Day I Became a Woman (オンナになった日 Onna ni Natta Hi?) (1996)
- Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances (彼氏彼女の事情 Kareshi Kanojo no Jijō?) (1996-2005)
- Castle of Dreams (夢の城 -魔法使いシリーズ- Yume no Shiro?) (1999)
- Akai Mi (赤い実?) (2005)
- Eensy Weensy Monster (eensy-weensy モンスター?) (2006)
- Chotto Edo Made (ちょっと江戸まで?) (2008-)
Masami Tsuda usually puts notes at the back of her manga. She will talk about things that happen to her and the operas she goes to. She has also made it very clear that she's "in love" with American actor Johnny Depp.
|25px||This Japanese artist-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|