Makoto Isshiki (一色まこと Isshiki Makoto?) is a Japanese manga artist. He is best known for his series Piano no Mori, which has been adapted as an anime movie and received the Grand Prize for manga at the 2008 Japan Media Arts Festival. He won the 1994 Kodansha Manga Award for general manga for Hanada Shonen-shi, which has also been adapted as both an anime television series and a live-action movie.
- Denaoshitoide! - Big Comic Spirits, 1988–95, 6 volumes
- Hanada Shounen-Shi ("The Chronicles of Young Hanada") - Mr. Magazine, 1993–95, 4 + 1 volumes
- Hassuru - Big Comic Spirits, 1996–97, 6 volumes
- Gyojin-Sou kara Ai wo Komete ("With Love from Gyojin Inn") - Shounen Jump Deluxe, 1998, 1 volume
- Piano no Mori ("Piano Forest") - Young Magazine Uppers, Weekly Morning, 1998–ongoing, 16 volumes
- ↑ "Tsumiki no Ie, Piano Forest, Kaiba Win Media Arts Awards". Anime News Network. 10 December 2008. Retrieved 12 December 2008.
- ↑ Joel Hahn. "Kodansha Manga Awards". Comic Book Awards Almanac. Retrieved 2007-08-21.
- Makoto Isshiki at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia
- Profile at The Ultimate Manga Page
- Makoto Isshiki's website (Japanese)
|40x40px||This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|