|40x40px||Look up kuro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuro (黒?) (or Kuroi) is a Japanese word for the color "black". Kuro may also refer to:
- Kuro Island, any of various Japanese islands; see Kuroshima
- Kuro (One Piece), a fictional pirate captain in the manga One Piece
- Kuro, a line of high-definition televisions by Pioneer Corporation
- Kuro Kagami, a character in Kodomo no Jikan
- Mount Kuro (黒岳 Kuro-dake?), a lava dome in the Daisetsuzan Volcanic Group of the Ishikari Mountains, Hokkaidō, Japan
- Kuro Neko, a character in Agustin Guerrero (comics)
- Kobukuro (コブクロ)
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.