Koe de Oshigoto! (こえでおしごと!?) is a story about a girl working for an eroge company. It was first serialized in the manga magazine Comic Gum published by Wani Books on May 25, 2008 (Comic July). The first episode of the anime adaptation was released on November 17, 2010 as an OVA.
Koe de Oshigoto! is a story about Kanna Aoyagi, a 16 year-old girl who was asked to become an eroge seiyū on her 16th birthday by her 28 year-old sister. She disagreed at first, but after she thought about all of the things her sister did for her when she was growing up, she finally agreed. But being a high school student and knowing nothing about eroge, can she do the job properly?
- Kanna Aoyagi (青柳 柑奈 Aoyagi Kanna?)
- Voiced by: MAKO
- A first year student of Takashima Minami High School. On her 16th birthday, Kanna was asked by her sister, Yayoi, to come to her workplace after school. Once she arrived, Kanna found out that it's an eroge company and was asked to be a seiyū for a game they are developing. She is good with sports and a person great of imagination and concentration to the point where she can have an orgasm with only her imagination. Kanna's work job is kept secret under the pseudonym Aoi Kanna.
- Yayoi Aoyagi (青柳 弥生 Aoyagi Yayoi?)
- Voiced by: Akeno Watanabe
- Kanna's 28 year-old elder sister and a "EROGEMEKA" for the eroge company, Blue March. Yayoi cares greatly and always buys presents for Kanna on her birthday. She speaks very bluntly and is not at all embarrassed by her work on eroge.
- Fumika Warasono (藁園 文花 Warasono Fumika?)
- Voiced by: Ayano Ishikawa
- A college student and professional eroge seiyū. Kanna looks up to her as a voice acting role model, and Fumika seem to be the only one who sympathizes with Kanna's embarrassment as a voice actress for eroge. Although she is a professional as an eroge seiyū, Fumika has no experience in real life.
- Nagatoshi Hioki (日置 長俊 Hioki Nagatoshi?)
- Voiced by: Susumu Chiba
- The scenario writer for the eroge company, Blue March. He is an older acquaintance of Yayoi and Kanna. He started as someone who loved to read, but after reading some eroge scripts, he began writing them himself. Kanna really respects Nagatoshi and treats him as an older brother.