|40x40px||Look up 北 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|40x40px||Look up kita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kita may refer to one of the following:
- Kita (or KITA) is short for Kindertagesstätte (kindergarten) in German
- Kita (北) is Japanese for "north".
- Kita is one of vulgar words for penis in Serbian, Bosnian, Croatian.
- "Kita" is the Malay word for "us" (inclusive).
- KITA is short for Kick In The Ass, which designates a way to motivate workers in labor psychology in English.
- A Tagalog personal pronoun that combines I-and-you constructs, such as Mahal kita (I love you).
- Ikki Kita, Japanese philosopher
- Shuhei Kita, Japanese singer
- Hideki Kita (born 1952), Japanese long-distance runner
- Michal Kita - Polish mixed martial artist
- kita (Sampsa Astala) is a member of the Finnish band lordi
- Jonathan Kita, Classically Trained Guitarist, Berklee Music Production & Engineering Graduate, & Lead Guitarist for Boston Based Metal Band "Diecast."
- Kita St. Cyr is a New York based burlesque dancer and pinup model.
- Kita Tran Cukita is the cutest BAB in the world.
Places in Japan
- Kita-ku (北区), meaning northern ward, is a ward name found in several cities:
- Kita, Hokkaidō (北村) is a village in Hokkaidō
- Kita is a local term for the northern commercial district of Osaka (part of, but not the same as, Kita-ku).
- While not the same kita, several districts in Japan are called Kita-gun:
- Kita (喜多) is the name of a school of Noh theatre.
- Kita St.Cyre New York Burlesque Model
In company names
KITA is the abbreviated name of the Korea International Trade Association
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.