Kyson-Lee was born in Seoul, South Korea. Kyson-Lee moved with his family to New York City at the age of 10, where he later attended the Bronx High School of Science. He studied communications at Boston University and the New England Institute of Art.
In the summer of 2001, he moved to Los Angeles. There he began training in jazz singing, musical theater, and acting.
In his first-ever television audition, he landed a guest-starring role on the CBS television drama JAG. His most famous role is that of Ando Masahashi on the NBC drama series Heroes. A recurring character in the first season, he was upgraded to the main cast for the second.
- Celebrity Ghost Stories (2009)
- WWII in HD (2009) -- voice of Jimmie Kanaya
- Star Runners (2009) – Lei Chen
- How to make love to a Woman (2009) – Aaron
- Necrosis (2009) – Jerry
- Hard Breakers (2009) – Evan
- White on Rice (2009) – Tim Kim
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2009) – Korean Translator (1 episode – "Say Uncle")
- Akira's Hip Hop Shop (2008) - Akira
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (2008) – voice of Shang Tsung
- Shutter (2008) – Ritsuo
- Asian Stories (Book 3) (2006) – Jim Lee
- Big Dreams Little Tokyo (2006) – Murakami
- Las Vegas – Joon Ho Park (2007)
- Heroes – Ando Masahashi (2006–2010)
- On the Rocks (2006) – Donald Park
- Heist (2006) – Universal Studio Guide
- Doberman (2005) – Johnny
- The West Wing (2004) – Chinese Translator Zheng
- Threat Matrix (2004) – Vargas Killer
- All About the Andersons (2003) – Josh
- JAG (2003) – Lieutenant Pak (1 episode, 2003)
Kyson-Lee represented the Rest of the world team in 2010 Soccer Aid, a British charity soccer match in aid of UNICEF. During which he attempted to take a corner kick in the manner of a throw in. The Rest of the World team defeated their opponents England after a penalty shoot-out.
- REDIRECT Template:IMDb name