Hitoshi Tomizawa (富沢ひとし Tomizawa Hitoshi?) is a Japanese manga artist. Alien 9 is his best known work; his manga tend to be short, with sci-fi stories involving children and insects. His art was fairly standard shōnen manga style for his first series, but starting with Alien 9 it became very distinctive, but with very large eyes and unnatural proportions, and has since been recognized as part of the Japanese superflat post-modern art movement.
- Treasure Hunter Jubei (Shonen Champion)
- Alien 9 (Young Champion)
- Alien 9 Emulators (Champion Red)
- Milk Closet (Afternoon)
- Propeller Heaven (Ultra Jump)
- Battle Royale II: Blitz Royale (Champion Red)
- Tokumu Hokokan Yumihari (Genzo)