Hayabusa is Japanese for Peregrine Falcon. It may refer to:
- Hayabusa, an unmanned space mission formerly known as MUSES-C
- Hayabusa 2, a proposed follow-up space mission
- Hayabusa (train), a train service name in Japan
- Hayabusa Station, a train station in Japan
- Suzuki Hayabusa, a sport motorcycle produced since 1999
- Mansyu Hayabusa, 1930s Japanese airliner
- Nakajima Ki-43, a World War II fighter airplane
- Ryu Hayabusa, a video game character
- Eiji Ezaki, a Japanese professional wrestler known as Hayabusa
- Hayabusa Wake, half brother of Emperor Nintoku and Princess Medori
- Hayabusa class patrol boat, a class of missile boat in the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- Hayabusa class torpedo boat, a class of torpedo boat in the Imperial Japanese Navy
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.