|40x40px||Look up fukui in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fukui is a Japanese name meaning "fortunate" or it can mean "one who is from the Fukui prefecture". It may refer to:
- Fukui Prefecture
- Kenichi Fukui - physical chemist who was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1981
- Kenichiro Fukui - Japanese video game music composer, arranger and performer
- Kenji Fukui - Japanese television announcer, best known as the head commentator of television program Iron Chef, referred as "Fukui-san" in the program
- Mina Fukui - Japanese actress and tv tarento
- Morita Fukui - former commissioner of Nippon Professional Baseball
- Shozin Fukui - Japanese movie director and screenwriter
- Takeo Fukui - Japanese businessman, President and CEO of Honda
- Teru Fukui - Japanese politician, a member of the House of Representatives of Japan
- 1948 Fukui earthquake, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake which struck Fukui prefecture in 1948
- 6924 Fukui, an Outer Main-belt asteroid
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.