Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Even a Monkey Can Draw Manga (サルでも描けるまんが教室 Saru demo egakeru manga kyōshitsu?) is a parody instructional book by Koji Aihara and Kentaro Takekuma. The series was serialized in Shogakukan's Big Comic Spirits and in Viz Media's Pulp from May 2001 to August 2002. Shogakukan published the manga's three tankōbon volumes between October 1990 and May 1992. It is licensed in North America by Viz Media.
Pat King from Animefringe commends the manga for its "excellent parody of the manga industry" and its artwork that "would be right at home in classic issues of Mad Magazine". Johanna Draper Carlson from Comics Worth Reading comments on the "vulgar but funny" adult contents of the manga with its "nudity and various scatological gags". Carlos Santos commends the manga for its "rundown of every major genre, by demographic" and praises the manga above other "How-to Art" books.
- ↑ "Viz PR for May '01". Anime News Network. 2001-01-21. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- ↑ "Pulp Ends in August". Anime News Network. 2002-04-11. Retrieved 2009-08-15.
- ↑ Script error
- ↑ Script error
- ↑ "Even a Monkey Can Draw Manga, Vol. 1 (Paperback)." Amazon.com. Retrieved on November 19, 2008.
- ↑ King, Pat (February 2003). "Even a Monkey Can Draw Manga Vol.1". animefringe.com. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
- ↑ Carlson, Johanna Draper (June 25, 2006). "Even a Monkey Can Draw Manga". Comics Worth Reading.
- ↑ Santos, Carlos (2007-03-06). "Right Turn Only!! Kingdoms' Heart". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2009-05-18.
|40x40px||This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|