Couple costume is the practice for a couple to wear the same hat, T-shirt, or other clothing in public to signal their relationship. It is especially common in South Korea and Taiwan, and is becoming more common in mainland China during its reform and opening.
In other languages
- Korean language: 커플룩 (couple look), 커플 셔츠 (couple shirt)
- Japanese language: カップルTシャツ (couple T-shirt)
- Impression management
- The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life
- Personal branding
- Reputation capital
- ↑ Yang, Fang (2010-04-22). "Beckham, Theron sit on NBA courtside with couple costume". Xinhua.
- ↑ "Kim Hyun-Joong & Yoon Eun-Hae’s couple look". All Korean gossip.
|30px||This Taiwan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|30px||This Korea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|30px||This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|