Core Magazine Co. Ltd. (株式会社コアマガジン?) is a Japanese publishing company focused on adult material, such as adult magazines and hentai manga. It also publishes yaoi titles, such as Kirepapa. The company was established in 1985 as Shōnen Shuppansha. As of 2009, it is among top 5 ero-manga publishers in Japan. Core Magazine owns a bookstore chain "Core Books" (コアブックス?).
In July 2002 a special issue of Bubka magazine featured unauthorized childhood photos of several female idols, including Norika Fujiwara, Kyoko Fukada, and Natsumi Abe. A suit was started against Core Magazine for privacy violation.
- Bubka (ブブカ?)
- Comic Zero EX (コミック0EX?), a monthly magazine, which replaced Comic Mega Plus (コミックメガプラス?) in 2007.
- Comic Hotmilk (コミックホットミルク?)
- Comic Mega GOLD (コミックメガGOLD?), bakunyū manga magazine
- Comic MegaStore (コミックメガストア?)
- drap, yaoi magazine
- Comic Nyan2 Club GOLD (コミックニャン2倶楽部GOLD?)
- Gekiga Madmax (劇画ﾏｯﾄﾞﾏｯｸｽ?)
- Manga Bangaichi (漫画ばんがいち?)
- Video games (eroge) magazines
- MegaStore (メガストア?)
- ↑ Script error
- ↑ Aoki, Deb. "Readers' Choice: Yaoi Manga". About.com. Retrieved 10 February 2010.
- ↑ "Core Magazine". Anime News Network. Retrieved 10 February 2010.
- ↑ Mangaoh Club’s adult comics list
- ↑ "Court rules on Bubka appeal case". Tokyograph. October 16, 2008. Retrieved 10 February 2010.
- ↑ "Comic Mega Plus to be Replaced by Comic 0 EX". ComiPress. 2007-12-06. Retrieved 10 February 2010.
- Official Core Magazine website (Japanese)
|40x40px||This anime/manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|40px||This publishing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|