Case Closed: The Mirapolis Investigation, known in Japan as Meitantei Conan: Tsuioku no Mirage (名探偵コナン 追憶の幻想 ?, Detective Conan: Fantasy Revisited), is a game for the Wii based upon the popular anime and manga Case Closed. Players use the Wii Remote to find clues and solve the cases. As of June 2011 there is no release dates have been announced for the North American and Australian releases.
Characters are designed in 3D models. During gameplay, the Wii Remote is used to solve cases in a point and click fashion (similar to games like Sam and Max and Monkey Island). There are times when Conan may be controlled as an actual character. There is an arcade mode where Conan travels around in an arcade where the players are able to play minigames.
- Alison Viktorin as Conan Edogawa
- Jerry Jewell as Jimmy Kudo (Conan)'s voice of thought
- Colleen Clinkenbeard as Rachel Moore
- R. Bruce Elliot as Richard Moore
- Monica Rial as Amy Yeager
- Cynthia Cranz as Mitch Tennison
- Mike McFarland as George Kaminski
- Brina Palencia as Anita Hailey
- Kevin M. Connolly as Harley Hartwell
- Amber Cotton as Katrina Tolliver
- Christopher R. Sabat as Jack Chase
- Stephanie Young as Utako Chase
- Todd Haberkorn as Keith Kozlof
- Carrie Savage as Linda Hill
- Leah Clark as Emily Hill
- Bill Jenkins as Jim Oger
- Lara Jill Miller as Jess Rayburn
- Gwendolyn Lau as Meg Wexham
- Chris Cason as Al Watson
- Luci Christian as C.J. Arnold
The game follows Conan, Richard, Rachel, and The Junior Detective League as they are invited to the opening of a new hotel called The Mirapolis. But on the first day, someone is murdered. Now Conan must find out who did it.