Carolyn Inez McCormick (born September 19, 1959) is an American actress.
McCormick was born in Midland, Texas to a father who owned an oil drilling company. She graduated first in her class from The Kinkaid School, Houston, Texas, in 1977, and with honors from Williams College in 1981 with a B.F.A.. She also holds a M.F.A. from the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco. She has worked in television, movies, theatre and voice acting. Her "break" into television was on Spenser: For Hire in the 1980s. She had appeared as the holodeck simulation Minuet in "11001001", a first-season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and later as Minuet Riker (Will Riker's wife) in a fantasy-alternate universe during the fourth season episode "Future Imperfect". The role she would become best known for was on NBC network as Dr. Elizabeth Olivet on Law & Order during 1991 to 1997. In 1997, she played the unhappy wife of a police psychiatrist played by Robert Pastorelli in the short-lived Americanized version of the British series Cracker.
She is married to Byron Jennings, actor, who appeared with her in A Simple Twist of Fate (1994) film.
- Spenser: For Hire (1985) – Asst. Dist. Atty. Rita Fiore (season 2)
- Enemy Mine (1985) – Morse
- Law & Order (1990) – Dr. Elizabeth Olivet (1991 – 1997, 2002-)
- Cracker (1997) – Judith Fitzgerald
- You Know My Name (1999) – Zoe Tilghman
- Deus Ex (2000) – Anna Navarre/Maggie Chow Other female characters (as Carolyn McCormack) (voice)
- Women Docs (2001) – Narrator (voice)
- Emmett's Mark (2002) – Mrs. Carlin
- This Is Not a Chair (2002) – Mrs. Morrison
- BloodRayne (2002) – (voice)
- Whatever Works (2009) - Jessica
- The National Parks: America's Best Idea (2009) - Various historical figures (voice)
- REDIRECT Template:IMDb name