The Bill Finger Award For Excellence In Comic Book Writing is an American award for comic book writers who were not sufficiently honored for their work in the medium. The awards committee, currently chaired by Mark Evanier, is charged each year with selecting two recipients, one living and one deceased. The award, along with the Eisner Awards, is presented in July of each year at the annual San Diego Comic-Con. It was established by Bill Finger's colleague and fellow writer Jerry Robinson.
- Jerry Siegel (deceased), Arnold Drake 
- Harvey Kurtzman (deceased), Alvin Schwartz 
- Gardner Fox (deceased), George Gladir 
- Archie Goodwin (deceased), Larry Lieber 
- John Broome (deceased), Frank Jacobs
- ↑ "Siegel, Drake to Receive First Bill Finger Award". Comic-Con International. Retrieved 2008-06-20.
- ↑ "Schwartz, Kurtzman To Receive Second Bill Finger Award". Comic-Con International. Retrieved 2008-06-20.
- ↑ Mark Evanier. "This Year's Bill Finger Award". "News from Me" (column of June 5, 2007). Retrieved 2008-06-20.
- ↑ "The Bill Finger Award for Excellence in Comic Book Writing". Comic-Con International. Retrieved 2008-07-27.