Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!! (爆走兄弟レッツ&ゴー!! Bakusō Kyōdai Rettsu Endo Gō!!?) is a manga by Tetsuhiro Koshita that appeared in CoroCoro Comic centered around Mini 4WD racing. It was later adapted into three TV anime series, each of which consisting of three 51-episode series, and was also made into several games. The series also released various merchandise, including CDs, trading cards, and stickers.
- The manga series ran serially in CoroCoro Comic starting in the June 1994 issue through the October 1999 issue.
The TRF Victorys [sic] are a team of Mini 4WD racers in the WGP competition, consisting of the main characters and representing Japan. TRF is an abbreviation for "Tsuchiya Racing Factory" (named for Dr. Tsuchiya), and it is also a reference to the real-life Tamiya Racing Factory, which also goes by the initials "TRF."
- Retsu Seiba (星馬 烈 Seiba Retsu) - Yuriko Fuchizaki
- Retsu is one of the two title characters. He is a fifth-grade student who is 11 years old, and Go's older brother. Although he is able to control his patience better than his brother, he still lets out his annoyance with someone once in a while. Retsu sports a green hat as his trademark. His primary color is red, which is the color of his hair, eyes, gloves, shirt, and Mini 4WD cars. Together with Go, they are known as the "Let's Go Brothers" (レッツゴー兄弟 Rettsu Gō Kyoudai). In WGP, he is the captain of the TRF Victorys.
- Cars: Sonic Saber (ソニックセイバー Sonikku Seibā), Vanguard Sonic (バンガードソニック Bangādo Sonikku), Sonic 600 (ソニック 600,Sonikku rokuhyaku), Hurricane Sonic (ハリケーンソニック Harikēn Sonikku), and Buster Sonic (バスターソニック Basutā Sonikku), and Blitzer Sonic (ブリッツァーソニック Burittsā Sonikku) and the latest, Rodeo Sonic.
- Birthday: April 10
- Blood type: A
- Height: 124 cm (roughly 4'1")
- Weight: 28 kg (roughly 62 pounds)
- Hobby: Collecting postcards
- Hometown: Japan
- Go Seiba (星馬 豪 Seiba Gō) - Haruna Ikezawa
- Go is the second of the two title characters. He is Retsu's younger brother by one year, and he is in the fourth grade. Go is rash, impulsive, careless, impatient, and brash. He is usually seen wearing goggles, but they are on his forehead most of the time as opposed to covering his eyes. His primary color is blue, which is the color of his hair, eyes, gloves, and boots, as well as his cars.
- Cars: Magnum Saber (マグナムセイバー Magunamu Seibā), Victory Magnum (ビクトリーマグナム Bikutorī Magunamu), Magnum 600 (マグナム 600 Magunamu rokuhyaku), Cyclone Magnum (サイクロンマグナム Saikuron Magunamu), Beat Magnum (ビートマグナム Bīto Magunamu), Lightning Magnum (ライトニングマグナム Raitoningu Magunamu)and the latest,Bison Magnum.
- Birthday: August 1
- Blood type: O
- Height: 120 cm (roughly 3'11")
- Weight: 25 kg (roughly 55 pounds)
- Hobby: Manga, video games
- Hometown: Japan
- Ryo Takaba (鷹羽 リョウ Takaba Ryō) - Urara Takano
- Ryo is a wanderer who, with his brother Jiromaru, lives off the land. When he first meets the Seiba Brothers, He quickly becomes their rival, particularly that of Go. Eventually however, he becomes a friend of the Seibas and as well as a member of the TRF Victorys.
- Cars: Tridagger X (トライダガーX Toraidagā X), Neo-Tridagger ZMC (ネオトライダガーZMC Neo Toraidagā ZMC), Rising Trigger (ライジングトリガー Raijingu Torigā)
- Birthday: August 27
- Blood type: O
- Height: 140 cm (roughly 4'7")
- Weight: 37 kg (roughly 82 pounds)
- Hobby: Fishing
- Hometown: Japan
- Tokichi Mikuni (三国 藤吉 Mikuni Tōkichi) - Chie Koujiro
- Tokichi is a spoiled rich boy, because his father is the owner of Mikuni Corporation. When he first meets the Seiba Brothers, Go takes an instant liking to him, most likely because of his money. His family owns an arcade (which instantly attracts Go), which is always the hot spot for kids. When speaking, he pronounces "desu" (です, meaning "is" or "to be") as "degesu" (でげす). His strength is making cars with emphasis on their technical cornering ability. Tokichi also likes to make his entrances in overly extravagant manners stereotypical of rich people, such as jumping out of a helicopter, arriving in a limousine, and surrounded with an entourage with great fanfare.
- Cars: Spin Axe (スピンアックス Supin Akkusu), Spin Cobra (スピンコブラ Supin Kobura), Spin Viper (スピンバイパー Supin Baipā)
- Birthday: March 3
- Blood type: B
- Height: 118 cm (roughly 3'10")
- Weight: 28 kg (roughly 62 pounds)
- Hobby: Japanese tea ceremony
- Hometown: Japan
- J - Kumiko Watanabe
- Initially a battle racer in the Ōgami Corps, trained under Dr. Ōgami, he later finds enjoyment in regular racing with the Seiba brothers. Because of this, he decides to leave Ōgami Labs, renouncing the anything-to-win attitude instilled by Dr. Ōgami, and goes to live with Dr. Tsuchiya in his laboratory as an assistant. As a result, he also gradually changes in his personality, turning from an introvert into a more cheerful boy. Of all the other team members, J is the most skilled technician/mechanic, having prior experience with computers and machines while under Ogami's training. These skills are proven on many occasions, namely when he repaired the damaged Tridagger X to repay Ryo for damaging it in a previous race, when he helped Go design and build the Cyclone Magnum and when he designed the Proto Saber EVO. He appears to be best friends with Go.
- Cars: Proto Saber JB (プロトセイバーJB Puroto Seibā JB), Proto Saber Evolution (プロトセイバーエヴォリューション Puroto Seibā Evoryūshon)
- Birthday: December 14
- Blood type: AB
- Height: 140 cm (roughly 4'7")
- Weight: 32 kg (roughly 71 pounds)
- Hobby: Gardening
- Hometown: Japan
- Jirōmaru Takaba (鷹羽 二郎丸 Takaba Jirōmaru) - Ikue Ōtani
- Jirōmaru is Ryo Takaba's younger brother. He likes Ryo a lot, and follows him around everywhere. In his speech, he always mispronounces "desu" (です, meaning "is" or several other forms of "to be") as "dasu" (だす), and calls Ryo "anchan" (あんちゃん), a cross between "aniki" (兄貴) and "oniichan" (お兄ちゃん), both ways of referring to one's older brother in Japanese. His cars, which he named "Jirōmaru Special", "Jirōmaru Special Special", "Jirōmaru Special Special Special", "Jirōmaru Special Special Special Special", and "Jirōmaru Special Special Special Special Special" are constantly damaged in races. Most of these cars resemble Ryo's first car, Tridagger X.
- Jun Sagami (佐上 ジュン Sagami Jun) - Chinami Nishimura
- Jun has been a friend of the Seiba brothers since they were infants. She is an ace pitcher in baseball, and plays for a team named "Jun Chanzu" (ジュンちゃんず). At first, she is a novice at Mini 4WD racing, but improves in her skill through the influence of the Seiba brothers and others. Jun's name, combined with those of Retsu and Go, is a reference to Jun Retsugō (レツゴー じゅん Retsugō Jun), the stage name of Japanese comedian Yoshiji Watanabe (渡辺 美二 Watanabe Yoshiji). Her cars are named Wild Home Run, Home Run Manta Ray, and Super Home Run Manta Ray. Her cars most always resemble a van with monster truck proportioned wheels.
- Chīko Mikuni (三国 チイコ Mikuni Chīko) - Akiko Yajima
- Chīko is Tokichi's younger sister. She has a crush on Retsu. She uses her own Mini 4WD called the "Flower Axe", which is a customised variant of the Spin Axe.
- R - Arisa Andō
- R is J's older sister, originally thought to have died in a plane accident on her way to America while she and J were still kids. She was first disappointed at J for defecting from Ogami but later understood why after the first race of the SGJC. She is last seen returning to America, saying that if J sees her there, she would show J what real racing is.
- Dr. Tsuchiya (土屋博士 Tsuchiya-hakase) - Masashi Ebara
- The head of the Tsuchiya Racing Factory. His first name is never mentioned; he is simply referred to as Dr. Tsuchiya. He is named after Hirotsugu Tsuchiya, a Tamiya employee. His ongoing conflict in ideals continue against Dr. Ogami as the story progresses.
- He also has a past of being a jet pilot and engineer of jet planes, as shown in his lesser-seen parts of his labs. It is also where he found the inspiration to create the Super Avante; the prototype used for all the Saber series of Mini 4WD racers.
- Takeshi "Mini Yon Fighter" Sugiyama (杉山 闘士 Sugiyama Takeshi, ミニ四ファイター Mini Yon Faitā) - Showtaro Morikubo
- The emcee, announcer, and commentator for most Mini 4WD races. In the animation, he is shown to possess a Shining Scorpion Mini 4WD racer. In the manga, he is shown using a customized version of the Victory Magnum known as Fighter Magnum VFX.
- Tamotsu Sagami (佐上 保 Sagami Tamotsu) - Hidenari Ugaki
- Tamotsu is Jun's father and the manager of the Sagami Model Shop that the Seiba brothers frequent. Despite running a business, he refuses to supply any Battle Racing Parts as he believes that racing is not about destroying other vehicles.
- Kaizō Seiba (星馬 改造 Seiba Kaizō) - Hidenari Ugaki
- He is the father of the Seiba brothers. Kaizō quickly developed an interest for Mini 4WD and likes to race together with his sons. His personal vehicle is a customized variant of the Saber series of mass produced racers, which he personally calls "Godfather".
- Yoshie Seiba (星馬 良江 Seiba Yoshie) - Shinobu Adachi
- The mother of the Seiba brothers, she has a bighearted and courageous personality. At first, she dislikes Mini 4WD racing, mostly due to her annoyance with Retsu and Go constantly fighting about them, but she eventually grows used to it.
WGP rival teams
NA Astro Rangers (USA)
The NA Astro Rangers are a team of NASA trainees in the WGP competition, representing the USA. All members use the same car, the Buck Blader, but each one has a different tuning setup despite their identical exteriors. The Buck Blader is noted for their versatile build due to their all-terrain custom chassis.
- Brett Astaire - Kentarō Itō
- The team captain of the NA Astro Rangers.
- Edge Blaze - Hisayoshi Izagi
- Josephina "Jo" Goodwin - Akiko Yajima
- Michael Miller - Hidehiro Kikuchi
- Hammer "Hammer D" David Grant - Takuma Suzuki
Eisen Wolf (Germany)
Michael CV: Shinobu Adachi The leader of the Eisen Wolf. A nature-lover boy. His M4WD is the Bergkaiser Type:R.
Schmidt CV: Akira Ishida Member of the Eisen Wolf along with Eric. He is always overprotective to Mikhail. His M4WD is the Bergkaiser Type:L
Erich CV: Shin-ichiro Miki Also a member of the Eisen Wolf. His M4WD is the Bergkaiser Type:R
Adolf a member of Eisen Wolf
Häßler a member of Eisen Wolf
Rosso Strada (Italy)
Carlo CV: Hiro Yūki
The leader of Rosso Strada. Serious and a cool guy also. His M4WD is the Dio Spada.
CCP Silver Fox (Russia)
Yuri Shuvolks CV: Yuka Imai
A boy who is kind and careful. A nature-lover also. His M4WD is the Omega01.
Savannah Soldiers (Africa)
Asides from their manager/coach (Kai Okita), the Savannah Soldiers consist purely of female racers. Their Team's Machines are the Beak Spider Zebra; modelled directly after their coach's original machine, the Beak Spider.
Light Scorpion (China)
A Chinese boy who never gives up as a Mini-four Racer. His Mini 4WD is the Shining Scorpion.
Odins (Northern Europe)
Nieminen CV: Shibihara Chiyako
He always says that his M4WD is the strongest(he said in Japanese "buchigiri!"). His M4WD is the White Knight.
AR Boomerangs (Australia)
Jim CV: Miyazaki Issei
An Australian boy. His M4WD is the Native Sun; which is equipped with Solar Panels used for powering the vehicle to eliminate the need for changing batteries. The Native Sun is also equipped with auxiliary batteries used for powering both the vehicle and the wipers (used for removing foreign objects blocking the panels).
Cool Caribbeans (Jamaica)
A Jamaican Racer and the leader of Cool Caribbeans who loves to dance. His M4WD is the Jammin RG.
|Retsu Seiba (星馬 烈)||Jet||Ricky|
|Go Seiba (星馬 豪)||Joey||Ghigo|
|Dr. Tsuchiya (土屋)||Dr. Hendricks||Mr. Jeep|
|Dr. Ōgami (大神)||Dr. O'Hara||Dottor Orlando|
|Retsuya Ichimonji (一文字 烈矢)||Robin|
|Gōki Ichimonji (一文字 豪樹)||George|
- Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!! aired on TV Tokyo from January 8, 1996 through December 30, 1996
- Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!! WGP aired on TV Tokyo from January 6, 1997 through December 22, 1997
- Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!! MAX aired on TV Tokyo from January 5, 1998 through December 21, 1998
- The film, Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!! WGP Bousou Mini 4wd daitsuiseki, was released on July 5, 1997
Let's & Go!!
|1||ミニ四駆兄弟登場走れセイバー!||Mini Yonku Kyōdai Tōjō Hashire Seibā||Enter Mini 4WD Brothers! Go Saber!|
|2||ウインターレース波乱の決勝戦!!||Uintā Rēsu Haran no Kesshōsen!!||Disturbance of the Winter Race Finals!!|
|3||謎のフルカウルマシン!||Nazo no Furu Kauru Mashin!||Mysterious Fully-Cowled Machine!|
|4||嵐の兄弟対決! 爆走ダウンヒルレース!||Arashi no Kyōdai Taiketsu! Bakusou Daunhiru Rēsu!||Stormy Confrontation! Roaring Downhill Race!|
|5||再対決! トライダガーX地下水路の戦い!||Saitaiketsu! Toraidagā Ekkusu Chikasuiro no Tatakai!||Rematch! Battle with Tridagger X in the Culvert!|
|6||危うしマグナム! 稲妻走りの新マシン!!||Ayaushi Magunamu! Inazuma Hashiri no Shin Mashin!!||Magnum in Danger! The New Lightning Machine!!|
|7||激突! コーナー勝負ソニックセイバーVSスピンアックス||Gekitotsu! Cōnā Shōbu Sonikku Seibā VS Supin Akkusu||Confrontation! Corner Game: Soinc Saber vs. Spin Axe!|
|8||かっ飛べマグナム! スプリングレースをめざせ!||Kattobe Magunamu! Supuringu Rēsu o Mezase!||Fly, Magnum! Aim at the Spring Race!|
|9||強敵大集合! 火花を散らすスプリングレース||Kyouteki Daishūgō! Hibana o Chirasu Supuringu Rēsu||Large Gathering, Powerful Opponent! The Sparking Spring Race!|
|10||必殺マグナムトルネード!||Hissatsu Magunamu Torunēdo!||Special Technique, Magnum Tornado!|
|11||烈の危機! 残されたチャンス||Retsu no Kiki! Nokosareta Chansu!||Retsu's Crisis! Remaining Chance|
|12||豪の挑戦! マグナムを取り戻せ!!||Gō no Chōsen! Magunamu o Torimodose!!||Gou's Challenge! Recover Magnum!!|
|13||6人目のフルカウルレーサー||Roku nin me no furu kauru reesaa||The 6th Fully-Cowled Machine Racer!|
|14||驚異の最強マシン大神博士の野望!||Kyooi no saikyoo mashin Oogami hakase no yaboo!||Dr. Oogami's Ambition: The Strongest Miracle Machine!|
|15||ギャングと対決! ご先祖様を守れ!!||Gyangu to taiketsu! Gosenzo sama wo mamore!||Confronting the Gang! Protect Grandpa!|
|16||火山口の死闘! セイバー絶体絶命!||Kazankoo no shitoo! Seibaa zettai-zetsumei!||Volcanic Crater Deathmatch! Saber's Desperate Situation!|
|17||Vマシン誕生! 勝利の明日に賭けろ||Bui-mashin tanjoo! Shoori no ashita ni kakero!||V Machines Born! Bet on Tomorrow's Victory!|
|18||走れVマシン! 危険がいっぱい遊園地レース||Hashire Bui-mashin! Kikenga ippai yuuenchi reesu||Run, V Machine! Amusement Park Race Full of Danger!|
|19||強敵JBを倒せ!! 友情のVパワー||Kyooteki Jee-Bii o taose! Yuujoo no Bui-pawaa||Defeat JB, the Powerful Opponent! V Power of Friendship!|
|20||消えたマシントライダガーX!||Kieta mashin Toraidagaa-Ekkusu!||Tridagger X Goes Out!|
|21||チイコ大旋風 対決! 星馬兄弟||Chiiko daisenpuu Taiketsu! Seiba kyoodai||Chiiko's Whirlwind. Confrontation of Seiba Brothers|
|22||帰ってきたあいつ 恐怖の切り裂きマシン!||Kaette kita aitsu Kyoofu no kirisaki mashin||He's return! The Dreaded Cutting Machine!|
|23||缶詰工場の決闘! 新たなる旅立ち||Kanzume koojoo no kettoo! Aratanaru tabidachi||Duel in Canned Goods Factory ! Starting a New Journey!|
|24||スピンコブラ発進! ニューマシン開発指令||Supin kobura hasshin! Nyuu mashin kaihatsu meirei||Spin Cobra Takes Off! New Machine Devolpment Orders|
|25||サマーレース開催ミニ四駆の熱い夏!||Samaa-reesu kaisai Mini-yonku no atsui natsu||The Summer Race Bigins! Hot summer of Mini 4wd!|
|26||傷だらけのゴール! 涙のトライダガー||Kizudarake no gooru! Namida no torai dagaa||Goal of Wounds! Tridagger of Tears!|
|27||炎のニューマシンよみがえれトライダガー||Honoo no nyu-mashin Yomigaere Toraidagaa||New Machine of Flame: Tridagger Returns|
|28||焼結! 驚異のZMC鷹羽リョウ完全復活||Shouketsu! Kyooi no Zetto-Emu-Shii Takaba Ryo kanzen fukkatsu||Sinterring! Amazing ZMC, Ryo Takaba Back!|
|29||激流パニック! ミニ四駆救助隊||Gekiryuu panikku! Mini-yonku kyuujotai||Rapid Current Panic! Mini 4WD Rescue Team|
|30||海だ! サルだ! チームワークで大勝負||Umida! Saruda! Chiimuwaaku de daishoobu||Sea! Monkeys! Big Race of Teamwork|
|31||ブロッケンG登場! 破壊の重量級マシン||Burokken-Jii toojoo! Hakai no juuryoo kyuu mashin||Enter Brocken G! Heavyweight Machine of Destruction|
|32||ゆうれいと対決! 学校七不思議レース!!||Yuurei to taiketsu! Gakkoo nana-fushigi reesu||Confrontation With a Ghost! Race of School Seven Wonders!!|
|33||砂嵐の戦い! ルール無用の大神レース||Sunaarashi no tatakai! Ruuru muyoo no Oogami reesu||Sandstorm Battle! Oogami Race of No Rules|
|34||キャンプで決戦! 追いつめられたJ||Kyanpu de taisen! Oitsumerareta Jee||Decisive Battle in Camp! J is Chased|
|35||敵はVマシン! レッツゴー奪回作戦||Teki wa Bui-mashin! Reetsu-Goo dakkai sakusen||Enemy V Machince! Let's Go Recapture Maneuvers|
|36||幻のスコーピオン 伝説のミニ四駆||Maboroshi no sukoopion Densetsu no mini-yonku||Legendary Mini 4WD, Scorpion the Phantom|
|37||レイスティンガー! 大神の切り札!||Rei Stingaa! Oogami no kirifuda!||Ray Stinger! Oogami's Trump Card!|
|38||復活! マグナムその名はサイクロン||Fukkatsu! Magunamu Sono na wa saikuron||Revival! Magnum, Thy Name is Cyclone|
|39||サイクロン上陸! 俺は天才デザイナー||Saikuron jooriku! Ore wa tensai dezainaa||Cyclone Landing! I'm a Genius Designer|
|40||白熱のオータムレース||Hakunetsu no ootamu reesu||Climatic Autumn Race|
|41||対立! Jと豪 危うしサイクロン||Taiketsu! Jee to Goo Ayaushi saikuron||Conflict between J & Go! Cyclone in Danger|
|42||ミニ四師匠 豪!? 秋祭りレース開催||Mini-yon shishoo Goo!? Akimatsuri reesu kaisai||Go, the Mini 4WD Master!? Autumn Festival Exhibition Race|
|43||王子様とレース! ジュン愛逃避行||Oojisama to reesu! Jun ai-toohikoo||Race with the Prince! Jun's Love Elopement|
|44||マグナム絶好調! 烈のあせり||Magunamu zekkoochoo! Retsu no aseri||Magnum in Best Condition! Retsu Upset|
|45||烈の裏切り!? ソニックVSマグナム||Retsu no uragiri!? Sonikku tai(or Bui-Esu) Magunamu||Retsu's Betrayal!? Sonic vs. Magnum|
|46||復活のJ! プロトセーバーEVO.（エボリューション）||Fukkatsu no Jee! Puroto seeba Ii-Bui-Oo (Eboryuushon)||Revival of J! Proto Saber EVO. (Evolution)|
|47||火花散るラストチャンス!||Hibana chiru rasuto chansu||The Last Chance Which Scatters Sparks!|
|48||SGJC開幕!! 波乱のスタート!||Esu-Jii-Jee-Shii kaimaku! Haran no sutaato||SGJC Commencement!! Start of Disturbance!|
|49||レッツゴー大苦戦! 爆進! 破壊軍団||Rettsu-Goo daikusen! Bakushin! Hakaigundan||Let's Go Have a Bitter Fight! Blast Shin! Destructive Corps|
|50||大激戦! 雪山コース 過酷な第2グラウンド!||Daigekisen! Yukiyama koosu Kakoku na dai ni guraundo!||Large Fierce Battle! Mountain Ground, Severe Second Course!|
|51||栄光の表彰台!! 勝利のミニ四駆||Eikoo no hyooshoodai!! Shoori no mini yon-ku!||Commendation Stand of Glory!! Mini 4WD of Victory!|
|1||ミニ四駆新時代 めざせ世界グランプリ!||Mini yonku shinjidai mezase sekai guranpuri!||Mini 4wd New Generation: Toward WGP!|
|2||TRFビクトリーズ誕生! WGP日本開幕!||TRF Victorys tanjou! WGP nippon kaimaku!||The Birth of TRF Victorys! WGP Japan Kick Off!|
|3||GPマシン完成! リーダーはだれ?||GP mashin kansei! Riidaa ha dare?||GP finally done! Who will be the captain?|
|4||驚異のチームプレー! 氷原から来た銀狐||Kyoui no chiimu puree! Hyougen kara kira gingitsune||Surprising teamwork! The foxes from Glacier|
|5||打倒! バックブレーダー 猛特訓を乗り切れ||Datou! Bakku Burēdā Moutokkun wo norikire|
|6||激走! GPクロス 4位をねらえ!||Gekisou! GP Kurosu Yon'i wo Nerae!||The exciting Race of GP, Go For the Forth!|
|7||ビクトリーズの危機! 新監督たまみ先生?!||Victorys no Kiki! Sin kantoku Tamami Sensei?!||Victorys in Crisis! Miss Tamami the New Manager?!|
|8||番外対決 豪VSエッジ||Bangai Taiketsu Gō VS Edge!||Race out of Court, Go VS Edge|
|9||謎の覆面レーサー 俺達カッ飛びブッちぎり||Nazo no Fukumen Rēsā Oretachi Kattobi Bucchigiri|
|10||二郎丸参戦! アストロドームの戦い||Jiroumaru Sansen! Astro Dome no Tatakai!||Jiroumaru takes part! Series in Space Metrodome!|
|11||秘密兵器! 衝撃!! パワーブースター||Himitsu Heiki! Shougeki!! Power Booster||Secret Weapon, The Power Booster!|
|12||春夏秋冬全開バトル 北国のリーダー||Shunkashūtō Zenkai Batoru Kitaguni no Rīdā||Full Battle in All Seasons, The Leader from the North|
|13||ジャングルを切り裂け! 蘇るキラーマシン!!||Janguru wo Kirisake! Yomigaeru Kirā Mashin!!|
|14||伝説のマシンを持った変な奴||Strange men with the Legend Car|
|16||帰ってきた王者(チャンピオン) 輝け! グレートジャパンカップ|
|17||嵐の中の大作戦! ニューモーターに賭けろ!||Game in the Storm, gambling on the new Motor!|
|18||子供の日大レース GPレーサー大集合||Race of Children's day, gather all the GP Player|
|19||勝て!恐怖のデスマッチ ディオスパーダVSサイクロンマグナム||The dual of life and death, Cyclone Magnum VS Dio Spada|
|20||リズムに乗って突っ走れ! あつい国から来たレーサー||Go with the rhythm, the player from Jamaica|
|24||選手は誰だ? 開催! ドリームチャンスレース|
|25||ライバル勢ぞろい 白熱! ドリームチャンスレース|
|26||ゴール前の大逆転 決着! ドリームチャンスレース|
|27||紅の閃光! ロッソストラーダの魔手!!||Red Flashes, Adieus Stanza of Rosso Strada|
|28||スリーリレーバトル! 打倒! ディオスパーダ||Three person Relay beat down the Italian!|
|29||奴がリーダー? 姿を見せた強敵!||He is the Captain? Another strong Enemy|
|34||ビクトリーズ壊滅!! 死闘タワーサーキット!||The destruction of Victory, the dual on the tower|
|35||誕生! 友情のニューマシン!!||New car fill with friendship|
|37||荒馬たちの挽歌||The end of strategy of Rosso Strada|
|39||天才との対決! でるか必殺技||Game against Guinius, the new technique|
|40||バックブレーダーの厚い壁||The Iron Curtain of Team USA|
|41||リーダーの責任||The responsibility of Captain|
|1||おれは豪樹だ!||Ore ha Gouki da!||I am Gouki!|
|2||勝負だぜ、ビクトリーズ!!||Shoubu daze! Victorys!!||Victorys, I challenge you!!|
|3||嵐を呼ぶ兄弟対決||Arashi wo yobu kyoudai taiketsu|
|4||謎の少女レーサー||Nazo no Shōjo Rēsā||Mysterious Girl Racer|
|Title||Title Transliteration||Title Translation||Artist|
|Let's & Go|
|Uiningu Ran! |
~Kaze ni Naritai~
|Winning Run! |
~Want to Become the Wind~
|FLESH & BLOOD |
|FLESH & BLOOD |
~Futatsu no Omoi~
|FLESH & BLOOD |
~Feelings of Two~
|ヨ! ブラザー||Yo! Burazā||Yo! Brother||BOOGIEMAN|
|傷つくこともできない||Kizutsuku Koto mo Dekinai||It's Even Impossible to Get Hurt||Miyuki Kajitani|
|恋のターゲット・ボーイ||Koi no Tāgetto Bōi||Target Boy of Love||Pink Hops|
|夢の涯てまでも||Yume no Hate Made Mo||Until the Edge of the Dream||PERSONZ|
|GET THE WORLD||Hironobu Kageyama|
|Grow Up Potential |
|Grow Up Potential |
~Yume ni Mukatte~
|Grow Up Potential |
~Towards my Dream~
|Tune-up Generation||Maiko Matsumiya|
|We are the VICTORYS||The VICTORYS (Haruna Ikezawa, Yuriko Fuchizaki, Chie Koujiro, Kumiko Watanabe, Urara Takano)|
|今夜はイブ!||Konya wa Ibu!||Tonight is the Eve!||Let's Go BOYS & GIRLS (The VICTORYS, with Akiko Yajima, Chinami Nishimura, Ikue Ohtani)|
|BRAVE HEART||Metal Brothers (Hironobu Kageyama & Masaaki Endoh)|
|My name is カーボーイ||My name is Kā Bōi||My name is Car Boy||Hironobu Kageyama with KIDS MAX|
|僕らのFREEDOM||Bokura no FREEDOM||Our Freedom||Yuka Sato|
|GET THE WORLD - Version XTO||Hironobu Kageyama|
|「俺たち」のテーマ||Oretachi no Tēma||Our Theme||Hironobu Kageyama with CoroCoro Kids|
- "Get Up! V Magnum" (theme of Victory Magnum) by Hironobu Kageyama
- "Kaze no Cornering" (theme of Vanguard Sonic) [Cornering of wind]
- "BATTLE ACTION" (theme of Neo Tridagger ZMC)
- "Inazuma wo Sase" (theme of Spin Cobra)
- "Killed by Beak Spider" (theme of Beak Spider) by Masaaki Endoh
- "Yume ijou Koi miman" [More than a Dream, Less than Love] by Sayuri Doumoto
- "My Little War"" by Marina Ohgami
- "Lady be BAD" by Jun Sagami
- "I want FIRE" by Jo
- "Bongo, Bongo Happy!" by Savanna Soldiers
- "Theme of Ladies' Grand Prix" by Let's & Go Girls
- "Get the World (From Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!! WGP)" by Yoko Ishida
- Haruna Ikezawa as Go Seiba
- Yuriko Fuchizaki as Retsu Seiba
- Akiko Yajima as Chiiko Mikuni
- Chie Koujiro as Tokichi Mikuni
- Chinami Nishimura as Jun Sagami
- Urara Takano as Ryo Takaba
- Ikue Ōtani as Jirōmaru Takaba
- Kumiko Watanabe as J
- Masashi Ebara as Doctor Tsuchiya
- Shōtarō Morikubo as Mini Yon Fighter
- Satoko Kitō as Rei Hijikata
- Yuka Imai as Kai Okita
Let's & Go!!
- Arisa Andō as R
- Masako Katsuki as Tamami Yanagi
- Motoko Kumai as Makoto Kohiro
- Ryūzaburō Ōtomo as Doctor Ōgami
- Akira Ishida as Schmidt
- Akiko Yajima as Jo
- Chiyako Shibahara as Nieminen
- Hidehiro Kikuchi as Miller
- Hiro Yuuki as Carlo
- Hiroyuki Yoshino as Giulio & Hassler
- Issei Miyazaki as Jim
- Kentarō Itō as Adolf & Brett
- Shinichiro Miki as Erich
- Shinobu Adachi as Michael
- Yōji Ueda as Luchino
- Yuka Imai as Rion Cuzco, & Yuri
On May 2003 - August 2004, Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!! broadcasted on RCTI.
- Original Story: Tetsuhiro Koshita
- Director: Tetsuro Amino
- Planning: Keisuke Iwata (TV Tokyo), Mirono Oono (Yomiuri Koukokusha), Hidefumi Kawamura (Shogakukan), Masao Yagi (Shogakukan)
- Series Composition: Hiroyuki Hoshiyama
- Character Design: Akio Tamaki, Mitsuru Ishihara
- Mini 4WD Shining Scorpion Let's & Go!! (1996, Super Famicom, ASCII Corporation)
- Mini 4WD GB Let's & Go! (1997, Game Boy, ASCII Corporation)
- Mini 4WD Super Factory (1997, Sega Saturn, Mediaquest)
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!! WGP Hyper Heat (1997, PlayStation, Jaleco)
- Mini 4WD GB Let's & Go! All-Star Battle MAX (1998, Game Boy, ASCII Corporation)
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!! Eternal Wings (1998, PlayStation, Jaleco)
- Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!! POWER WGP2 (1998, Super Famicom, Nintendo)
- Due to its early premiere date, the MAX series is the first anime to use TV Tokyo's current logo.
- In episode 18 of the WGP season, when Chiiko becomes jealous of the female WGP competitors, she imagines a scene where a group of female admirers crowds around Retsu. Oddly enough, the group includes Riichi, a male character.
- This article is based on a translation of an article from the Japanese Wikipedia.