She is a member of the improvisational comedy troupe The Groundlings. She appeared in the 2005 feature film Bewitched, and television shows such as The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman, Out of Practice, and Two and a Half Men. She started voice acting in 2004 on the television series Maya & Miguel. She was recently a voice actress on Random! Cartoons, for the segments Hero Heights, Sparkles and Gloom, and Thom Cat. She appeared in two ABC pilots this year; Bad Mother's Handbook and This Might Hurt. She voices Jimmy and Natalie in the cartoon shorts Ape Escape on Nicktoons Network.
Mumolo wrote an episode of In the Motherhood titled "Where There's a Will, There's a Wake". She recently co-wrote a script with Saturday Night Live cast member Kristen Wiig for Universal Studios. Judd Apatow will produce the project.
Mandate Pictures is currently developing an untitled comedy feature film written by Mumolo and produced by Dana Fox and Lorene Scafaria. The story will be about "three girls who travel to New York to celebrate New Year's Eve only to be beset by a snowstorm en route, but are still intent on making it to the city before the celebratory ball drops". Mumolo said, "I wanted to write a story based on the things my friends and I are experiencing in our thirties that completely took us by surprise. [...] It was important to me that the story really capture the issues and struggles we are going through in a funny and authentic way. [...] We were stuck home on New Year's Eve, and everybody else got to go to parties, and we made a video that night. [...] We were laughing so hard [watching it], and my friend said she was a 100% positive that she's never had as much fun as she did when she was 16. And I just thought about that a lot, how we go from 'I'm going to change the world' to 'I'm just trying to figure out where I fit in'." Nathan Kahane will executive produce the film, "seeing it as a complement to the other female-voiced comedies the company has done".
|2003||Marvin Goes to Dinner||Extra|
|2005||Bewitched||Bed, Bath and Beyond shopper|
|Boom Man||Maria||Short film|
|2009||Bad Mother's Handbook||Margie||TV pilot|
|This Might Hurt||Gonorrhea patient||TV pilot|
|2004||Maya & Miguel||Kylie||Voice|
|2007||Ben & Izzy||Ben||Voice|
|2008||The Explorer's Guild||Bertram||Voice|
|Sparkles and Gloom||Pixie||Voice|
|Handy Manny's Motorcycle Adventure||Lola, Aunt Lupe||Voice|
|Ape Escape||Jimmy, Natalie||Voice|
|Television guest appearances|
|2004||Father of the Pride||Flamingo girl||"Catnip and Trust" (season 1, episode 3) (voice)|
|2006||Out of Practice||Mrs. Lipton||"Doctors Without Bidders" (season 1, episode 19)|
|The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman||Boutique clerk||"Peyote Ugly" (season 1, episode 6)|
|Two and a Half Men||Teenage girl #1||"Corey's Been Dead for an Hour" (season 4, episode 9)|
|2009||In the Motherhood||Person No. 1 in Coffee Place||"It Takes a Village Idiot" (season 1, episode 1)|
- ↑ "Celebrity Birthday: July 10". Absolute Now. Retrieved July 5, 2009.
- ↑ "SBV: Voice Over: Annie Mumolo". Retrieved July 5, 2009.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 "Groundlings - Annie Mumolo". Retrieved July 5, 2009.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "More than 100 voices later...". Frederator Studios Blog. September 1, 2006. Retrieved July 5, 2009.
- ↑ "Recording session #01". Frederator Studios Blogs. October 9, 2007. Retrieved July 12, 2009.
- ↑ "Listings - In the Motherhood on ABC". Futon Critic. Retrieved July 17, 2009.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Jeremy Kay (July 21, 2009). "Mandate Pictures heads for the highway with female road movie". Screen Daily. Retrieved July 25, 2009.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Borys Kit (July 20, 2009). "Mandate takes road trip with Mumolo - Picks up untitled comedy project from scribe". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 25, 2009.