Ai Maeda (前田 愛 Maeda Ai?, born April 19, 1975) is a Japanese voice actress born in Kobe, Hyōgo, Japan, employed by the talent management firm Aoni Production. She is also a singer under the name AiM and a songwriter under the name ai. She is best known in the English-speaking world for her work as both a seiyū and a singer in the original Japanese version of the Digimon anime series.
She is not to be confused with the actress of the same name.
Notable anime and video game voice roles
- Mimi Tachikawa in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02
- Shion Uzuki in Xenosaga and Namco x Capcom
- Poala in Beet the Vandel Buster
- Oichi and Samurai Woman in Samurai Warriors
- Megumi Oumi in Konjiki no Gash Bell!! (Zatch Bell!) also video games
- Emiru Nagakura in Sentimental Graffiti
- Range in the Spectral Force 2 ~Eien naru Kiseki~ OVA
- Marin in Baby Felix
- Haruhi Nishimoto in Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Kiss
- Karen Minazuki/Cure Aqua in Yes! PreCure 5 and Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo!
- Kumiko Komori in Kamisama Kazoku
- Nietzsche and Eudy in Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (PSP version)
- Yue/Aria in Rune Factory 2
- Girls in Real Sound: Kaze no Regret
- Chihiro Fushimi in Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
- Yura Keikain in Nurarihyon no Mago
Nakagami, Yoshikatsu et al. "Voice Actress Spotlight". (June 2007) Newtype USA. pp. 112–113.
- Ai Maeda at the Internet Movie Database
- Ai Maeda (seiyū) at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia
- Ai Maeda mark
- Ai Maeda at Aoni Production.
|40px||This article about a Japanese voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|