Ageha commonly refers to:
- Ageha (揚羽), a Japanese word meaning "swallowtail butterfly"
Ageha may also refer to:
- Ageha Ohkawa, a member of the all-female manga-creating team Clamp
- Ageha, the central character in the 1996 Japanese film Swallowtail Butterfly
- Ageha, a character in the 2002 video game Shinobi
- Ageha, a character in the video game Shinobido: Way of the Ninja
- Ageha, a character in the manga series Basara
- Ageha, a character in the manga series Number
- Ageha, the main character of the manga series Papillon
- Ageha, a character in the manga and anime series GetBackers
- Ageha Squad, a fictitious unit in the anime series Eureka Seven
- Ageha Yoshina, the main protagonist in the manga series Psyren
- Ageha Kurono, a character in the anime and manga series Rosario + Vampire.
- Ageha, a song by a Japanese rock group Tourbillon
- Ageha, a song by a Japanese singer Lyrico
- Ageha, a song by a Japanese rock group Going Under Ground
- Ageha, a song by a Japanese pop band Core of Soul
- Ageha (album), an album by a Japanese group w-inds.
- Ageha, an album by a Japanese singer Yozuca*
- ageHa, a nightclub and event space in Shinkiba, Kōtō, Tokyo, Japan
- Ageha100%, a shōjo manga series
- Koakuma Ageha (小悪魔ageha), a fashion magazine dedicated to gyaru and hostess styles
- Taira clan, a historical Japanese clan who had a symbol of Ageha-cho
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.