A Gentleman's Kiss (爪先にキス Tsumasaki ni Kiss?) is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Shinri Fuwa. It is licensed in North America by Digital Manga Publishing, which released the first volume on 26 August, 2008, and the second volume on 18 November, 2008.
Danielle Van Gorder described the art as " interesting, bold and very assured", and felt that although the story had many cliches, that the story was "executed well enough" to make it feel fresh. Van Gorder felt that in places, the characterisation was too subtle. Rachel Bentham, writing for Active Anime, enjoyed the art and story, saying that the "men are handsome, the romance dangerous". Katherine Farmar, writing for Comics Village, compared the premise to Romeo and Juliet, but appreciated that this was only the premise, and that the story became more complex with a love triangle with "uncertainty and ambiguity". Leroy Douresseaux enjoyed the lack of a seme-uke dynamic, and enjoyed the stubborn strength of the characters.
- ↑ http://www.junemanga.com/books/30/
- ↑ http://www.junemanga.com/books/31/
- ↑ http://www.mania.com/gentlemens-kiss-vol-01_article_87032.html
- ↑ http://www.activeanime.com/html/content/view/4005/57/
- ↑ http://comicsvillage.com/review.aspx?reviewID=458
- ↑ http://www.comicbookbin.com/agentlemanskiss002.html